We love Y&R....So much that we think we live in Genoa City and know ALL the gossip.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Psycho Bitch Strikes Again

Jacko and his uber-son Adam-Victor-Adam are in Mexico drinking Mojitos and disturbing the handy murder work of Victor Newman Sr.

Victor's depression over Sabrina is a tad bit disturbing.
"I'm empty, I'm empty....Just turn around and go..."
*pass me a tissue bitch*
He looks like hes been wearing the same clothes since he came back from Copacabana. Poor guy. I hope gets thru to him slips Victor his medication in a glass of water and tag team Jack and Adam-Victor-Adam


Sharon vs. Phyllis. Love it, love it, love it. Phyllis continues to rub Sharon's face in shit and I'm actually enjoying it. I wish they would just duke it out in the parking lot of Crimson Lights like Lauren and Sheila used to do back in the day:
[ffwd to the 2:14 mark for the action]



That's what Eden needs, a good bodyslam against a Crimson Lights patio table.

OMG the little Mexican girl is a snitch.

No comments: