We love Y&R....So much that we think we live in Genoa City and know ALL the gossip.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Learned The Technical Term For Mono Today

Jacko and uber son Adam-Victor-Adam's tequila bonding session is killing me today.
Jack's hatred for Victor runs DEEP. He does have some pretty valid reasons for hating the guy.

I am actually relieved that Victor is in the hospital, at least now he can be hospitalized and treated for his untreated epilepsy and out of those god damned clothes [hopefully]. Even on his almost-death bed, he's still blaming Nikki for the death of Sabrina and his unborn child. I still think she deserves it.

I love how Y&R uses episodes as PSAs: Epstien Bar [aka Mono]. I cant believe this bitch [Heather Stevens] had the nerve to take her infected ass across the hall of the hospital to go interrogate Victor about the man who probably gave her Mono, I mean Epstein Barr, in the first place. This bitch thinks she's ride or die.

I hope Eden shuts her trap now that she's able to see her daddy.

No comments: