We love Y&R....So much that we think we live in Genoa City and know ALL the gossip.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

It Takes a Wise Man to Play the Fool

Steups (dats me kissing my teeth in displeasure). Dis damn Y&R took up my freakin hour with foolishness. I was so bored during this episode. So due to Y&R's lack of ability to keep entertained, I'm just going to speak about the "little" things that stood out for me. Trust me, I had to fight hard to find something to blog about.

Noah: Steups, I still can't grasp how dis little boy, went to sleep at little Timmy's house (I know that's not his friend's name, but I can't remember) and then came back and he's 16 years old. Anyway, so he's was upset with Sharon b/c he felt she was holding out on the condition of is Grandpa Victor. So he gets upset and says "Stop treating me like I'm 5 years old". Well boy, when you left for the sleepover, you were 5, now your 16. Foolishness.


River and his newly found family: I have no clue what happened today. A set of crying from Eden and something from Michael, then apologizes to River from Lauren because of something Michael did. Then at the end, Michael bursting in say he is his father's legal council. I'm so not into this story.

The Great Victoria and Nicholas (Dis I can talk about): How dare these ungrateful children think to commit their father to a psychiatric ward for his maddness or should I say, for his depression. For the record, I believe not a damn thing is wrong with Victor. Vikki didn't think he was madd when he got her job back. Or why de ass Nick didn't suggest to commit him when received the cheque to buy out Jack. Now de poor man grievin for his deceased wife and child (who Nick and Vikki out casted) and now they want to lock him in a padded room. Bout they love their daddy. Steups. But they should have known you can't hold down the "Great Victor Newman". He set dem up good. Not even the Boohoohoo'in of his first born girl child, made the man commit himself. You asked him to do it for you and he did. He told you exactly what you wanted to hear just for you to get off his back. Shit, don't they have a child to look after? That's why he had to shag your ass. All up in his business. This crazy ass Victoria, really thought crying would get her daddy to commit himself into a padded room? They deserved to get played.
Winner of the Bawd Man Award is Victor Newman!!

No comments: