We love Y&R....So much that we think we live in Genoa City and know ALL the gossip.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

funeral drama for billy's baby mama

Okay. So I know we haven't posted in forever, and I know my hood rat friend below just blogged about today's fiasco, but there are a couple of things that I have to bring up about what went down in Genoa City today.

First of all, Didnt Katherine/Marge look refreshingly "lifted" while reciting her church soliloquy today? I guess they couldn't get a permit to televise the facelift this time.
When will Jill or Nikki realize that they found "Katherine" on the passenger side of the vehicle and not the driver's side?

My heart goes out to Phyllis for real. How she managed to muster up the energy to clean up that house after trashing it and then put it on her husband when he got in from Paris boggles me. There are some women in Genoa City who belong to the Super Chocha Club, and Phyllis is one of them.

Phylis' little verbal 'punches' at Nick are amazing.

Speaking of the Super Chocha Club, why IS Ashley being evasive? Maybe its because she's guilty for giving Victor the Super Chocha. Did you see the tap on the shoulder she gave Nikki? BOLD. Ugh.
Poor thing is just getting beat the hell up today.

Although I'm glad to see raggedy ann Nina, but I would have liked to see McKenzie and Cricket too. Jeeze.
How odd is it that Sharon is JUST meeting Jack's mother. Holy awkward.

Okay so i nearly choked on my saliva when i saw Victor Newman STORM into that chapel and sit beside Super Chocha.

I cant deal.
I need to rest.

No comments: