We love Y&R....So much that we think we live in Genoa City and know ALL the gossip.

Monday, November 10, 2008

WTF???!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHY!! How could you do this Nick? Why?! Not to my girl, Phyllis. Shit fine, so karma is a bitch, but dag, why the writers gotta play back the Sharon and Nick card. I'm so upset. I hate them together. This betta get sorted out real fast. I mean, I could be going off bit b/c I had that happen to me, but shit, Phyllis don't deserve this. Poor Phyllis pack up she bags and left the hotel. Nick, I got a good mind to call the boys and handle this like we do on the street. Sharon, stop looking for Nick to fix yuh problems with Jack. Go back home and handle your sneaking husband and leave the past in the past.

I'm so mad, I'm not even going to write anymore. Tomorrow, I'll talk about why de ass is Ashley so stooopid!

No comments: