We love Y&R....So much that we think we live in Genoa City and know ALL the gossip.

Friday, January 9, 2009

we promise we wont ever stop

So Last night we had a conversation that went a little something like this:

Sheelah: So why is Katherine quoting the shit out of her own book? Why cant her ass lay low until she get s her memory back?
HoodRat: I kno. That was so upsetting to me. I swear I'm writing to the mayor of Genoa City if Nick and Sharon get back together.
Sheelah: Ha!
HoodRat: Yo, do you watch LA Ink? Neil Winters is on and he has soooo many tatts
Sheelah: Ew Neil. He needs a haircut.
HoodRat: lol...but his hair actually looks good on LA Ink. He's sooooo fit, dag and I am not a fan
Sheelah; Ugh, he's old enough to be our father.
HoodRat: lolol That he is.
Sheelah: Fucking Nick and Sharon flashbacks? Are they serious?!?!?
HoodRat: I knooooo I can not stand it!
Sheelah: Why are they fucking with us. Why is Daniel wearing eyeliner?
HoodRat: Yeah guy
Sheelah: This episode is annoying today
HoodRat: They made it into a whole other cover.
Sheelah: Foolishness. Caine better not mess with Billy, I'm rooting for him.
HoodRat: Caine cant have it both ways, this " i want my child to have a father" bullshit.
Sheelah: I know! How is Katherine going to prove she's actually Katherine with this book floating around?
HoodRat: That's what I want to know. And how is Michael going to rep her? How the hell is this going to pan out?
Sheelah: Hell if i know lol. Omg, Amber needs to relax
HoodRat: lolol
Sheelah: And Phyllis is SO going to trash her house again
HoodRat: Oh yes she will. She is about to go mawd!
Sheelah: And Sharon needs to FALL the fuck BACK off of Nick!
HoodRat: Yes, she must know her place. But it's like Nick is no better.
Sheelah: I know! Lose the soft spot dude.
HoodRat: Exactly! You royally messed up with your wife. Stop giving her a reason to not trust you anymore. You don't want to mess with Phyllis.
Sheelah: She's borderline crazy and she's been doing well for all these years!
HoodRat: lol. Yep. She is well and due for a psycho episode.
Sheelah: Her last one killed Drucilla. LOL
HoodRat: Ohhhh yeah
Sheelah: I don't remember what they were fighting over, was it Nick?
HoodRat: Yes. Dru was sticking up for Sharon.
Sheelah: Humph.
HoodRat: Or was it just regular beef? I just cant keep up.
Sheelah: Those two are like freaking Cricket and Isabella
HoodRat: Isabella? Is that the one that wanted to drown Cricket in the tub?
Sheelah: LMAO! Yes!
HoodRat: Oh shit! LOL I need to find video of that.
Sheelah: Instead Isabella's ass got sent to an insane asylum
Hoodrat: lolol. Yes.
Sheelah: I cant wait for ALL of Paul's illegitimate children to be on the show. Watch Ricky come back and be 40 years old and end up being Abby's cuddle buddy or something.
HoodRat: LOLOL. Who the hell is Ricky?
Sheelah: The child Paul and Isabella had. Your not Y&R ride or die hoodrat!
Hoodrat: Oooooh Right! Yes!Im SO jumping up and down.
Sheelah: You are coming like Katherine right now. lol
Hoodrat: lol. Shut Up.

To make a long story short, we will be updating again.
Stay tuned.

~Sheelah

2 comments:

edetroiter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison Sutherland said...

Dude. If Nick and Sharon ever get back together I will impale myself on a rusty spoon. I'm rooting for Adam just so nobody ever finds out their baby is really alive so they don'thave an excuse to reunite. Screw that!