We love Y&R....So much that we think we live in Genoa City and know ALL the gossip.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Everyone is Feeling the Pressure

This episode was whatever. However, I'm gonna start the blog by saying, did anyone, I mean anyone, think the dark, glowing, beautiful, black strippers, I mean (oops) cops that made an amazing cameo on the show was the casting ever!! I mean, HELLO!! De two of dem was nice!! Need more of dat!!

Jana and Kev are so cute. I think so, at least. Jana has come far but I still wouldn't mess with the little Voodoo Lady. Why does Kevin continue to let his drama-endulged mother get him into foolishness. This crazy cat-lady is making him lie to his woman, the Voodoo Lady.

(Lol Lol), I gotta laugh however, because Gloria was really creative in planting insanity with Katherine. As immature as it was, moving the car was funny. Gloria is on a serious mission for those proxys. But again, Gloria will get caught because Jenna (de witch doctor) has the look in her eye. I figure Jenna will be pulling out the Ouiji board and ask some question, like "is my husband Kevin a jackass and teaming up with his stupid mother to fail at yet another prank?"

Yes, Jill, Colleen is not fit to be a fresh face. Jill said to her mommy, that it was a terrible decision and who cares if she's an Abbott. WE agree Jill, we agree! Her ass ain't an Abbott. She's a Carlton with a slight bit of de man Tracy married. I completely forget his name. Tom? Richard? Crap...I give up.

Negative journalism vs Letter from the Editor. Nick, holy crow, get a little back bone. Is he this boring in bed? Geez! If you wanna start a gumdrops and cotton candy mag, Good Luck, no one will buy. You gotta add a little edge. Look at us, Sheila and I. We love you guys. You guys are part of our family. But no one would read us if all we kept saying was "I love Nick. He's so HOT!" So we have to add edge. We aren't bashing you guys, we're just writing what we're all thinking as we watch you. Phyllis's line "Sharon the Professional Victim". Fire!

Sharon is so plotting to break up Nick and Phyllis just because he was the best thing she ever had. Remember, Phyllis is a Professional Home Wrecker/Former
Concert Groupie. If she was giving me news about my man, you best believe I would be listening and truss me, Phyllis don't want Jack. She was trying to give Sharon the one-up, to be ahead of her scheming hubby.

Looks like Billy is has figured out that his step-grandmother is Jack's silent partner. Of course, he did. Gloria actually not getting exposed, that wouldn't be a regular day in Genoa City.

No comments: